Made to Measure Profiles
- We will make the profile of your choice at any length up to 2 mts
- Process of making the profile
- Measure your units. This can be kitchen or display units.
- Allow 20mm for the connections when measuring
- Choose the colour of strip that you want
- A power supply is required as the strips are 12V DC
- Once we receive the measurement, the profiles are made up and dispatched to you with the power supply
- Please make sure you get a qualified Electrician to install these for you
If unsure how it all works you can make an appointment with our staff member, who can explain you in detail what is required and how it all works. Please view the video to see how the strip / Profile is made and the result.
Profiles are available in different types, colour (Silver Anodized and White), and shapes. They are used for the containment of LED Strips, allowing firm attachment. Helping to disburse any heat that is generated by the strip. Especially beneficial when used for longer periods. The covers are also available in Milky and Frosted. The Frosted PMMA Cover gives 80% light out-put, and the Milky cover gives 44% light out-put. Profile Type A & C can easily be attached to the surface with our transparent clips.
You can order all the parts and make it all yourself, or you can measure your units and we can make it all for you. Make an appointment to speak to one of our specialists.
Let us know a day and time that would suit for us to call you. We will endeavor to call as close to the time as possible.