1. Switch off the lights from the mains before starting the install
2. Take cover off existing florescent fitting
3. Trace which end the live cable goes to
4. It may be that the live side is where the starter switch is
5. MARK THAT END OF THE FITTING AS LIVE
6. The LED TUBE is marked input on the one side
7. That end of the tube is installing the live end of the fitting
8. REMEMBER TO TIT THE NEW STARTER
9. It is now safe to switch the light on
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ON UNWRAPPING THE LED T8 TUBE
1. Please remember the LED T8 Tube is made of glass
2. Cut the bubble wrap from the middle
3. The bubble wrap is in two pieces (LEFT & RIGHT)
4. Carefully remove the bubble wrap from each side
LED lighting has improved from the time it was invented by Nick Holonyak around 33yrs ago. LED light...Read in full...
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL LED STRIPS...Read in full...
Instructions on LED T8 Tubes...Read in full...