Please note: Some Electrical knowledge if required to connect LED Strip Light. If unsure consult an Electrician.
1. PRODUCTS YOU NEED
a. LED STRIP LIGHT
b. LED POWER SUPPLY (DEPENDING ON HOW MANY METERS OF STRIP YOU ARE USING)
c. CONNECTORS (IF YOU ARE GOING TO CUT AND CONNECT THE STRIP)
2. HOW TO INSTALL THE LED STRIP
a. Use only power 12V DC connected to Strip. In the case where a section is longer than 2.5m we recommend the power to the strip is connected to both ends of the strip.
b. RED wire should be connected to the positive (+)
c. BLACK wire should be connected to the negative (-)
1. Only use IP65 rated LED Strip in damp or water situations
2. The strip should be attached to a dry, smooth and clean surface
3. When turning corners either use strip connectors or gentle radius
4. 5 meters 3528 strip consumes 24W – 60 LED per meter
5. 5 meters 5050 strip consumes 72W – 60 LED per meter
AVAILABILTY OF POWER SUPPLY
25W, 60W, 75W, 120W, 150W, 250W & 400W
ONLY USE THE APPROPRIATE POWER SUPPLY ACCORDING TO THE LOAD OF THE LED STRIP. DO NOT EXCEED THE LOAD.
COLOURS AVALABILITY – 3528
• Warm white
WARRANTY FOR 1YR
LED lighting has improved from the time it was invented by Nick Holonyak around 33yrs ago. LED light...Read in full...
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL LED STRIPS...Read in full...
Instructions on LED T8 Tubes...Read in full...